So you’re in lock down for a couple weeks and are stuck with a stash full of fabric. How awful right? 😉 My Challenge is for those working on charity quilts this month.
I’m really excited to offer a list of designs at a special price of 1.5 cent per square inch.
Here’s the rules: All charity quilts that come to me in
April when COVID is over and will get a reduced rate if they meet this criteria:
- Tops and backs must be well pressed and come on a hanger, squared up (no extra untrimmed fabric in the corners, square it up so I know how to align it) You help me save time and I will help you save money.
- Quilt backs should be ready to load with no more or less than 4-6″ wider on each side (no way oversized or Minky backs) Mark the top with a safety pin for both quilt top and backing.
- Choose a thread color by description and/or attach a piece for me to match.
- Measure them with accuracy across the center width and length (not at the borders) and write it on the order form.
- Call, email or text an appointment and I will watch for your quilt drop off.
- Take a photo of your charity quilt being delivered to its donation point and send it to me when finished. I like to post these. 🙂
- This porch drop off is for all quilts, not just Charity but the price concession is only for Charity quilts.
- Text or email me and I can send you an order form to print off and fill in or you can use your own and I can contact you with the details.
Charity Designs Below:
So enjoy your quilting quarantine and gentle quilters start your machines!!