I’m going to share some past quilts and this quilt I’m showing upside down because it has some photos on it. It’s a cute layout for a memory quilt. Maralee did a great job in it.
Popcorn allover design, white thread, and Hobbs 80/20 batting. Cute!
This is Maryann’s quilt. It a very large and really pretty quilt. The quilting design is called Trellis, green thread & Hobbs 80/20 batting.
I’m trying to stay fluid and follow the rules and keep everyone safe. With that in mind, we’ve moved into the no contact stage of physical distancing, so I won’t be doing drop offs and pick ups of quilts until we are advised it’s ok.
If you need help with a quilt, by all means, call me and send me some photos. I would be happy to hear from you. I hope you’re staying safe and getting some much needed rest and time with family.
The quilting design is called trellis, lavender thread and Hobbs 80/20 batting.
So you’re in lock down for a couple weeks and are stuck with a stash full of fabric. How awful right? 😉 My Challenge is for those working on charity quilts this month.
I’m really excited to offer a list of designs at a special price of 1.5 cent per square inch.
Here’s the rules: All charity quilts that come to me in April will get a reduced rate if they meet this criteria:
- Tops and backs must be well pressed and come on a hanger, squared up (no extra untrimmed fabric in the corners, square it up so I know how to align it) You help me save time and I will help you save money.
- Quilt backs should be ready to load with no more or less than 4-6″ wider on each side (no way oversized or Minky backs)
- Choose a thread color by description and/or attach a piece for me to match.
- Measure them with accuracy across the center width and length (not at the borders) and write it on the order form.
- Call, email or text an appointment and I will walk out and meet you for driveway pickup and drop off.
- Take a photo of your charity quilt being delivered to its donation point and send it to me when finished. I like to post these. 🙂
- This driveway drop off is for all quilts, not just Charity but the price concession is only for Charity quilts.
- Text or email me and I can send you an order form to print off and fill in or you can use your own and I can contact you with the details.
Charity Designs Below:
So enjoy your quilting quarantine and gentle quilters start your machines!!