Cheater Panel Wallhanging

Sometimes when I have a machine issue to resolve I need to stitch out to see if the fix worked. This was the case today. I changed a check spring then needed to test it to make sure any loops I was encountering were no longer happening. Instead of using plain old muslin I decided to just quilt a panel that I had hanging around for years. This is the panel quilted and the good news is the problem seems to be resolved.

Cheater Panel with a baptist fan quilting design
Printed, not pieced.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.